So apparently not everyone can read my Facebook and not everyone hears what I do everyday. I have a lot of thoughts ... but they tend to ramble and be too carefree to make sense. But this could be fun? So maybe I will try to keep this up and see what happens. I refuse to make you think this will be the most provocative blog you have read, but I know how much I love to read about your thoughts, so maybe I will be equally profound.
We shall see. This is a test. It is only a test. It will not be published, it will not be shattering. It is merely meant to give you a break and make you smile a little bit. I believe it is ok to laugh at me ... not with me ... AT me. I am funny. I like it.
So enjoy and see if I can pull this off.
:)
*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You, my dear, I love. Hooray for thoughts from Erica! Hope to send you our dialogue book soon...
ReplyDelete